Sign up to this course
The course is a three-day intensive training course focusing on employability and introduction to digital marketing. The course covers Skills Audits, Application Support, interview and recruitment skills and competencies. Selling yourself and your own talents and skills, employer relations and group challenges as well as goal setting.
Course provider: Grad Skills
Start Date: Thursday 23rd June 2022 9am – 5pm.
Duration: 3 days across 3 weeks (Thursday 23rd June, Tuesday 28th June, and Thursday 30th June)
Venue: Online (remote teaching, learn at home)
Grad Skills is offering a free graduate employability course for all 2018 - 2021 Graduates.
The aim of this course is to aid graduates with finding employment and other opportunities.
As part of Grad Skills we are offering an exclusive Navigate Course to provide support with:
- Developing your confidence to enter the employment market.
- Providing you with the tools you need to discover your next steps.
- Providing a re-assuring source to help keep you on track.
- Linking you with employers who are recruiting.
- Providing you with sector-specific tools to add to your CV.
Progression routes: This course in full can help you identify relevant Graduate high skilled roles which meet your aspirations. You will have the opportunity to undertake training, hear from local employers and apply for jobs and learn more about what makes a good application.
Course description: The course is a three-day intensive training course focusing on employability and introduction to digital marketing. The course covers Skills Audits, Application Support, interview and recruitment skills and competencies. Selling yourself and your own talents and skills, employer relations and group challenges as well as goal setting.
What does the course cover?
The full course covers all basic elements of employability and exploring Digital Marketing, including:
- Skills Audit
- Continuous Professional Development and Goal Setting
- Group challenges and teamwork development
- Selling yourself and Self Confidence
- Introduction to Marketing
- Skills Audit and Application Support
You will be taught by a range of people from Employability experts, Industry Professionals, Recruitment Staff and Specialists within Business and Industry. The learning will take place online and will involve:
- Online Classroom sessions
- Practical exercises that can be completed at home
- Preparation for applying for jobs, both application and interviews.
Is the Course for me?
This course is designed for recent graduates looking to upskill or seek employment in the West Yorkshire Region. We welcome applications from those with a desire to find employment and upskill in work-based skills and competencies or would like to expand their skillset into new areas. It is recommended you are confident in basic IT skills, including web browsing, and creating documents. The course will run online and therefore some familiarity with online platforms and Microsoft Office would also be advantageous.
It will appeal to people with:
- Interest in self-development
- A desire to learn
- Desire to upskill and seek skilled employment.
If you are interested in this course, please complete the contact form. It will take around 2 minutes to complete. An adviser from Grad Skills will be in touch soon to discuss your application.