Sign up to this course
Learn to develop high-quality websites using industry standard techniques, a highly desirable skillset to employers. Build multi-page sites for a range of purposes and understand how functionality, design and readability impact the user experience. Improve your prospects futureproof your career with skills in web development.
Course provider: Go Train
Dates: 29th November
Duration: 40 guided learning hours
Venue: Online (remote teaching, learn at home)
- Learn to develop and build webpages for multiple purposes
- Understand when to use layouts, templates and file types
- Edit and format digital content correctly
- Use correct file types and store these successfully
- Identify website problems and find solutions
If you are interested please apply for this course here. It will take around 2 minutes to complete. An adviser from Go Train will be in touch soon to discuss your application.