Sign up to this course
Spreadsheets are vital to all businesses and with a Level 3 Spreadsheet Software course you can now gain vital skills relating to their usage and impact. Learn to input data accurately, use formulas effectively and analyse data to improve business performance. This course would suit individuals looking to add sought-after spreadsheet skills to their CV.
Course provider: Go Train
Dates: 22nd November
Duration: 45 guided learning hours
Venue: Online (remote teaching, learn at home)
- Learn how different types of data can be used within spreadsheets
- Develop knowledge of formulas and data analysis tools & techniques
- Learn how to present spreadsheet data for analysis
- select and use appropriate tools and techniques to generate, develop and format charts and graphs
- check spreadsheet information meets needs, using IT tools and making corrections as necessary
- use auditing tools to identify and respond appropriately to any problems with spreadsheets
If you are interested please apply for this course here. It will take around 2 minutes to complete. An adviser from Go Train will be in touch soon to discuss your application.