Teachers, employers and support
180 schools and colleges are engaged with the Enterprise Adviser Network
Your influence as a business could lead the way to inspire and encourage other businesses to join the Enterprise Adviser Network. We can help you to give back to your community, act as a champion for social mobility and support the employment needs of the region.
PWC, Burberry and Lloyds are all businesses who are currently going above and beyond to support enterprise in education, and help build a stronger workforce and economy. Why not join them?
We need to make sure that all young people across the country have awareness about job opportunities and going in to schools is one way to inspire pupils about their future.
What you can offer
- Offer young people encounters with the world of work, such as mentoring or work experience
- Encourage your staff to volunteer for local outreach activities or work encounters
- Take your school engagement programmes into more schools and colleges
- Encourage senior staff to volunteer as Enterprise Advisers and pass on their business knowledge and expertise to young people with careers activities and connecting schools and colleges to their business contacts
- Encourage your customers and clients to get involved
- Deliver Continuing Professional Development (CPD) sessions for teachers, on business and industry, and offer workplace visits for teachers to sustain impact
- Collaborate with other businesses to make the biggest possible impact in your area
Benefits to your business
By becoming part of the Enterprise Adviser Network, you will benefit from:
- A strategic skills-based leadership development opportunity
- An opportunity to access and develop local businesses networks
- A chance to support your local school or college
This offers your organisation:
- Access to a diverse talent pool for your business
- A high-level, strategic skills-based employee engagement proposition
- Access to an evidence base that focuses on “what works”
- A regional and national profile with education, employer and government stakeholders
Join the Enterprise Adviser Network
Help give back to your community, act as a champion for social mobility and support the employment needs of the region.