Teachers, employers and support
The Enterprise Adviser Network
The Enterprise Adviser Network is a national network of senior business volunteers connected to secondary schools and colleges to prepare young people for the world of work.
Work closely with a local secondary school or college to create strong links between employment and education, influence the careers agenda in schools and inspire the next generation in businesses to help shape the future workforce.
Encouraging young people to be entrepreneurs is not just a job for teachers and parents. Employers can really add value too by working together and helping to influence and shape young people’s experiences. By doing this we are assisting young people to build the skills needed for a vibrant economy in the future.
What you can offer
- Be committed to supporting a school or college’s senior leadership team for one academic year
- Together, shape the school or college’s careers, enterprise and employer engagement strategy
- Support young people to meet people from different backgrounds and inspire future career choices
Benefits to your business
- Access to a diverse talent pool for your business
- A strategic skills-based leadership development opportunity for employees
- An opportunity to access and develop local businesses networks
- A chance to support your local school or college through your CSR programme
Apply to become an enterprise advisor
Work closely with a local secondary school or college to create strong links between employment and education.